How can we improve Buffer?

buffering to a Facebook event

I would be so awesome to schedule posts for Facebook Events!

168 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JaimeJaime shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephanie RodriguezStephanie Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us the option to schedule event posts. I use events a lot in my business and would really LOVE to use buffer for them.

• BridgetBridget commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to post to events. Part of social media "marketing" happens through "parties or events". This would be really helpful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely pay for this service if we could post to events. It would be a very important addition to my business. Please, please add this feature.

Would love to have a feature like this. There are several events that require a steady queue of posts throughout the week

• Dillon PiefferDillon Pieffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run weekly online events and this would put you guys above and beyond some of the other Pages out there. I LOVE BUFFER and i don't want to move to any other post planner type of page, like Postcron :(

It would be great to be able to schedule posts to groups and pages as well. Thank you!

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how many times can I vote for this?!? Kidding, but seriously, this would be soooo helpful. I run events each month for my challengers and customers, but work during the day and have crazy kiddos at night. I have a small window to be posting and if I could schedule for a more ideal time that would be extremely helpful.

• Sarah Van SickleSarah Van Sickle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been searching for an app that allows me to post onto my events for my challengers. As a mum of 5 who works from home, it would be extremely beneficial for me to be able to create all my posts in the evening while my children are sleeping and not have to worry about them not posting. :(

• AngelaAngela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I use Buffer for all of my social postings, adding Events would be a total Bomb!

Would totally buy this if you could schedule posts to groups that you're apart of!

I joined buffer for the purpose of managing my events, only to find out my first try it didn't work and now I'm off to shop for another service. :(

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base