How can we improve Buffer?

buffering to a Facebook event

I would be so awesome to schedule posts for Facebook Events!

100 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JaimeJaime shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AngelaAngela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since I use Buffer for all of my social postings, adding Events would be a total Bomb!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would totally buy this if you could schedule posts to groups that you're apart of!

I joined buffer for the purpose of managing my events, only to find out my first try it didn't work and now I'm off to shop for another service. :(

I would love to switch to Buffer for some of the awesome features, but this one missing is a dealbreaker for me.

• Nicole StantonNicole Stanton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CinchShare does and has the option to set it up once and basically re-scheduled the whole thing in a click of a button. I really prefer Buffer's features, but I may end up switching to CinchShare specifically for that event feature.

• Diane BruinDiane Bruin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be fantastic to schedule AND repeat events. Our non-profit runs weekly clinics and it would be awesome to set this up once and know that each week the clinics are being promoted on the right day at the right time.

Adding the ability to schedule posts in Facebook events would be very beneficial.

• KathyKathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would think with all the Independent Consultants for Direct Marketing companies, you would be offering this ability to schedule posts for Facebook Events. Most of us use the FB Event to reach out-of-area clients.

• AngelaAngela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of the way marketing is done today is hosting FB on-line events. I am currently part of a week long even where everyday a different person posts all day long about their company. Today is my day, and it would have been nice to be able to have all my posts scheduled and sent so I don't have to keep coming back to the computer every couple of hours.

It would also be awesome to be able to Buffer to Groups that have been created. As an Independent Consultant, it's really important to me to be able to keep in touch with my customers but not spam all my family and friends in my general news feed. Thanks!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base