How can we improve Buffer?

buffering to a Facebook event

I would be so awesome to schedule posts for Facebook Events!

181 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JaimeJaime shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BonnyBonny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YAAAAS! I have to use a separate tool to do this now - would be AWESOME to be able to do it in Buffer!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing, even in a limited amount of posts or even paying, this would be amazing!

as a nonprofit Buffer user, this would be TREMENDOUSLY helpful. I see this request has been around a while - any chance its in the works?!

Unfortunately I was using buffer to post to groups for my business but I've had to switch to events and can no longer use buffer. Sadly I'll have to cancel my subscription. Sucks

• Stephanie RodriguezStephanie Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us the option to schedule event posts. I use events a lot in my business and would really LOVE to use buffer for them.

• BridgetBridget commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to post to events. Part of social media "marketing" happens through "parties or events". This would be really helpful.

I would definitely pay for this service if we could post to events. It would be a very important addition to my business. Please, please add this feature.

Would love to have a feature like this. There are several events that require a steady queue of posts throughout the week

• Dillon PiefferDillon Pieffer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I run weekly online events and this would put you guys above and beyond some of the other Pages out there. I LOVE BUFFER and i don't want to move to any other post planner type of page, like Postcron :(

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base