How can we improve Buffer?

buffering to a Facebook event

I would be so awesome to schedule posts for Facebook Events!

257 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

JaimeJaime shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes PLease!!!!!!!!! I may have to switch companies and I don't want to. But I NEED this feature

• juliejulie commented  · 

It would be very helpful to be able to schedule events for FB via buffer, we are a very event intensive organization and that is one of our requirements for selecting a social media management software.

• Kathie HarrisKathie Harris commented  · 

I hold classes through FB events and it would be a great tool to be able to plan posts to go up during the event, when I'm too busy to do it.

• Kenny BerggrenKenny Berggren commented  · 

As an event organiser, pushing out posts with our festival lineups is done pretty much every third day up until the festival. Using buffer for this would save us a lot of time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Facebook event posting would be vital to our posting schedule capabitlities.

• Anonymous commented  · 

What Buffer offers now may be easier and more integrated than FB, but is essentially possible on FB. What I can't do is schedule events to post at specific times. That's what I really need Buffer for. Once it can do that, I'll switch all my scheduling over.

• SandySandy commented  · 

Guys, would be absolutely great if we can schedule posts in Facebook events!
        When will you get us this feature?!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to see Facebook event posting available, I would possibly switch over from Post My Party.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please, please, please!!! We really need this functionality!!!

• StephenStephen commented  · 

We definitely need to post to FB Events :0) Please, please, please add this functionality...

• Jay Alysa ClaytonJay Alysa Clayton commented  · 

I could really use it for my Facebook events! Its a bit of a bummer that you can't do this with buffer.

• Claudia EdwardsClaudia Edwards commented  · 

I will be searching for a new tool, I need the option to post to events.

• TerriTerri commented  · 

I vote for you upgrading to be able to post multiple posts in 1 day to a Facebook event to enable me to schedule classes/workshops online.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I basically need this to be a feature for my business.. so now I have to find a different system to post for me :( And I love Buffer..

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature! The events are a major place for promotion with a page. The reach is strong and a lot of new people can be reached. Thank you!

• ConnieConnie commented  · 

Would really like for Buffer to be able to schedule posts for Facebook Events!

• evaeva commented  · 

yeeeessssssss

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base