How can we improve Buffer?

Automatic Hashtag Append

For companies that frequently want the same hash tag(s) appended to posts, it would be nice to predefine them then have them automatically added.

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DamienDamien shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan YoungDan Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a auto added hashtag, to be able to post to my social feed on the company website would be great. Is this something that is being looked at? Thanks Dan

• DD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it wold be great to have an option to use several sets of hashtags to choose from, say we post in different topics like medicine, animals, etc. or different type of posts photo/video/article and it would be great to have an option to choose from a dropdown meny a relevant set of hashtags that would then automatically be added at the end of the post

• @RealEstateTek@RealEstateTek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wouldn't it be great if when writing a tweet buffer attempts to autocomplete @usernames and #hashtags based upon (1) your commonly usage and (2) trending topics.

This is a time-saver that I would actually pay for!

• zac adamszac adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have hashtags that you can choose and will automatically be added to every post so you dont have to keep manually adding them for a campaign

Feedback and Knowledge Base