How can we improve Buffer?

Would love to register to your Affiliate program if there is one.

Would love to register to your Affiliate program if there is one.

63 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Open for voting  ·  MaryMary responded  · 

Hey there! This is such a huge compliment that you’d be interested in that. At the moment, we’re pretty heads down with product and support and don’t have an affiliate program. We’ll for sure be in touch if this does become a possibility. Let me know if you have any questions at all!

Thanks!

- Mary, Happiness Hero

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen BelyeaStephen Belyea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using Buffer now for a long time. I think it was new when I first joined. It's awesome. I've loved watching the evolution of the product, and am always amazed at how prompt your customer service is. I sat down today to start writing an article on the benefits of Buffer social media automation and was absolutely shocked when I discovered that there wasn't an affiliate program. Since this vote has been going on for over a year now, I really hope that it results in an affiliate program soon. I understand your need to focus on the product and support, but I think Buffer has matured enough that some resources could be dedicated to this. You already have people itching to promote your product. And yes, I would absolutely be one of them as well.

• Jessica ZeunJessica Zeun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would also be interested in an affiliate program as we recommend buffer to our clients and others all the time.

• Ken CountessKen Countess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd join an affiliate program as I use the product frequently for our own business and that of our clients.

• SteveSteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very easy task to install. Why you don't start affiliate program? :)

• Guilherme ÁvilaGuilherme Ávila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to spread the word about buffer, but there is no affiliate link. Please, when you guys will create an affiliate program?

• Jeffrey BowdoinJeffrey Bowdoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just as a business stance - You guys are absolutely crazy not to have an affiliate program! It is a great company, a great product, and one that people want to promote. What's the holdup? You would expand even more.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base