How can we improve Buffer?

For windows phone users

As like the andriod buffer free app, for windows phone users need.

118 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marisa LouwMarisa Louw commented  · 

We need a Windows app for Buffer. Not having an app forced me to get an android phone and I hate android! Windows is the business phone of choice for many professionals.

• SteveSteve commented  · 

Wp10 is becoming the business phone of choice. Social media is crucial in this area. Buffer needs to have an app for all continuim devices moving forward.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Windows Surface Book is a hit and a shame Buffer doesn't work with it for Instagram. Please fix soon.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add an app for Windows! Windows users are really frustrated... WE don't get updates

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please bring this app to the platform.

• AndreAndre commented  · 

I understand that an app just for Windows Phone would not result in enough users, but a Win10 UWP app could also be used on tablets, laptops and pcs, with millions of potential users

• Rafael DonisRafael Donis commented  · 

I really don't have a version of the application for Windows mobile 10 is sad. Not all users of smartphones like Android or iOS. And we often have ideas on the street, on the bus, metro, and we need the application to production of relevant content.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really need the buffer app for windows phone. Please be quick.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just paid for the service, but we need a Win10 UAP app for Windows Phone please so that I can use my phone and not my PC all the time for buffering.....thanks!!

• Marcos MorimotoMarcos Morimoto commented  · 

I would like to have an application for Windows 10 and Windows Phone/Mobile

• Anonymous commented  · 

Kind of frustrating without buffer in the store ...

• Double HelixDouble Helix commented  · 

Build a Universal Windows10 app instead of phone, to not waste coding resources! This way we can directly share from the OS level, complete with Action Center notifications, Edge integration and Share 'charm' integration. Currently this is very basically offered from the "Buffer Charm" app available in the Windows Store, an official version would be HUGE to the 200 million plus Win10 users.

• Mark DeakinMark Deakin commented  · 

Make it a Windows 10 universal app. If you have a mobile site I could create one quickly for you. Take note that there are 200 million Window 10 devices, increasing by approx. 1 million a day. As a comparison, thee are approx. 220 million ipads in active use.

• CraigCraig commented  · 

Third party app is a bit hit and miss at copying urls through... Come on buffer gives the real mackoy

• Jason SJason S commented  · 

I would really love a buffer app for windows phone. I want to keep my tweets going out but without a scheduling app I can fall behind when other things come up. I used buffer on iOS and Android but I need one for windows phone please! Such a great app to keep my profile relative (comparatively) but the analytics are the best part of this app for sure! Please bring to windows phone!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would rather pay a few bucks for an optical buffer app, than pay a few bucks for a 3rd party app that it's almost worthy...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I switched to a window phone purely for a clean fresh interface... But without buffer... I don't know what to do!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base