How can we improve Buffer?

For windows phone users

As like the andriod buffer free app, for windows phone users need.

113 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows Surface Book is a hit and a shame Buffer doesn't work with it for Instagram. Please fix soon.

Add an app for Windows! Windows users are really frustrated... WE don't get updates

• AndreAndre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that an app just for Windows Phone would not result in enough users, but a Win10 UWP app could also be used on tablets, laptops and pcs, with millions of potential users

• Rafael DonisRafael Donis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't have a version of the application for Windows mobile 10 is sad. Not all users of smartphones like Android or iOS. And we often have ideas on the street, on the bus, metro, and we need the application to production of relevant content.

Just paid for the service, but we need a Win10 UAP app for Windows Phone please so that I can use my phone and not my PC all the time for buffering.....thanks!!

• Double HelixDouble Helix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Build a Universal Windows10 app instead of phone, to not waste coding resources! This way we can directly share from the OS level, complete with Action Center notifications, Edge integration and Share 'charm' integration. Currently this is very basically offered from the "Buffer Charm" app available in the Windows Store, an official version would be HUGE to the 200 million plus Win10 users.

• Mark DeakinMark Deakin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it a Windows 10 universal app. If you have a mobile site I could create one quickly for you. Take note that there are 200 million Window 10 devices, increasing by approx. 1 million a day. As a comparison, thee are approx. 220 million ipads in active use.

• CraigCraig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Third party app is a bit hit and miss at copying urls through... Come on buffer gives the real mackoy

• Jason SJason S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really love a buffer app for windows phone. I want to keep my tweets going out but without a scheduling app I can fall behind when other things come up. I used buffer on iOS and Android but I need one for windows phone please! Such a great app to keep my profile relative (comparatively) but the analytics are the best part of this app for sure! Please bring to windows phone!

Would rather pay a few bucks for an optical buffer app, than pay a few bucks for a 3rd party app that it's almost worthy...

I switched to a window phone purely for a clean fresh interface... But without buffer... I don't know what to do!

Very frustrating - such a good app but nothing I can do with Windows Phone without buying a third party app.

• RudyRudy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My business mobile is Windows Phone. I don't know why you don't build the app. Its easy instead Android or iOS

• eljoneljon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not mention that 20% of business market in the UK I'd on windows phone !!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base