How can we improve Buffer?

Scheduling your Replies in Buffer

Need to have an option where a user can schedule his reply via buffer at the specific time without breaking the Twitter reply thread.

This would be beneficial for brands ( and users alike) to reply in bulk and schedule according to consumer timezones for maximum effect.

Please make this happen Team Buffer :)

157 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Omkar MishraOmkar Mishra shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MagozMagoz commented  · 

Awesome plan user here. Any updates? I really miss this to make buffer my main Twitter tool.

• BufferAdminBuffer (Admin, Buffer) commented  · 

Heya Joey,

Thanks for the comment! Unfortunately I don't have much news to share, as we are mostly focussing on core Buffer improvements right now. I'll be sure to update you all here if we make any decisions on this one :)

- Mike from Buffer

• JoeyJoey commented  · 

I wonder if there would be developments for this soon?

• ShelShel commented  · 

Currently I am buffering retweets and replies through Tweetdeck. Though, I am not sure exactly how the reply looks when going through Buffer-- i.e. if the original tweet image or text appears, etc.

• MoragMorag commented  · 

I thought you could already do this. I have certainly replied to tweets and buffered them. Perhaps I don't understand the "without breaking the Twitter reply thread" part of the requirement?

• Trey HunnerTrey Hunner commented  · 

This would be wonderful for reviving old conversations more organically (quoting isn't good enough sometimes).

• DavidDavid commented  · 

Being able to simply reply to tweets in real time in addition to scheduling replies. The UI would show the conversation view of a tweet and then allow us to chat.

• mallyvaimallyvai commented  · 

Yep! This would be perfect for creating tweetstorms :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Specific time would be nice, or even just adding it to your general buffer.

• Me.Me. commented  · 

Good idea.

• Andrew DuckworthAndrew Duckworth commented  · 

I mentioned on twitter a similar thing. Here's how I would propose the UI would show it. Either pull in URL of tweet (permalink) and set up scheduled reply. Or drop down on own tweet to add reply, schedule etc. to things in your planner.

Feedback and Knowledge Base