How can we improve Buffer?

Canva Integration

I've seen a recent post on the integration of a Canva button on Post Planner for Facebook. If Canva could be added to the Buffer dashboard allowing instant access to a free image design tool, I think that would be pretty amazing!

226 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Duncan RiceDuncan Rice shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Thomas SecherThomas Secher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the very reason why I have both Buffer and Postplanner. By the way from early next year Postplanner will support both Pinterest and Instagram (with a direct Instagram implementation - not like the crazy way buffer does it).

• CaitlinCaitlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this happen. Some kind of partnership between the 2 would really be ideal.

• RobinRobin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Canva integration would be a huge time saver. #1 in my book that take so much of my time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ooooooh yeah. Canva integration with Pablo somehow now that'd be acers spacers :-)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would combine my two favorite social apps and will save SO much time! This marriage will work so well, especially now that Canva users can resize image to fit social channel.

• GabbyGabby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Canva is so easy to use and creates great images. To buffer these directly would save much time and make strong branding easier.

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems like a feature that only a very small percentage would use which would mean more clutter for most. I love Canva but it's not overly utilized by most people. Not sure it needs to be integrated.

• LucyLucy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea, I use canva for a lot of different reasons - this would be one way to reduce time and get much more effective posts in one go!

Feedback and Knowledge Base