How can we improve Buffer?

Post Multiple Photos to Twitter

With twitter allowing us to upload multiple photos to twitter in a single tweet this would be a great addition

293 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kshitij ShahKshitij Shah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  BufferAdminBuffer (Admin, Buffer) responded  · 

Super excited to share that you can now upload multiple photos (up to 4) when sharing to Twitter! Would love to hear any thoughts if you get the chance to take this for a spin.

Quick note: At the moment this feature isn’t available for Facebook, as we continue to work on making that a super smooth experience. We hope that we’ll be able to offer this for other networks in the near future! :)

35 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JaneJane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature was working great for me until last week, when it suddenly stopped & all the photos stripped from my buffer content - not sure why - a great shame

• Oli RickmanOli Rickman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I normally post x2 - x4 pictures on twitter. It is frustrating that I cannot use the Buffer app on the iPhone for twitter as it will only allow me to add x1 picture at a time. What is going on with this?

Thanks

• ElenaElena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Patrick,
        I have tried the feature. I must say the ideas is great. However, all postings with multiple pictures failed to send.
        Cheers, Elena

• Maxime DuprezMaxime Duprez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just 2 problems in the buffer browser extension:
        1. photos don't appear in the browser extension once you uploaded them
        2. character count is incorrect once the pics are uploaded

• David B PerryDavid B Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Pat! The feature works as you'd expect for the uploading and all. The only thing that seems weird is that the last image that you up load, become the first image in the tweet. Thus, if you upload three in order to have image #1 as the largest in your tweet (the way Twitter displays 3 images), it's actually the last image you upload (#3 in this case) which get to be the first (and larger) of the 3 images.

Available for a quick Skype call if you want to discuss further.

• Kev GahanKev Gahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes for fb as well please i been waiting for well over 1year to be done please do this

• LeahLeah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty PLEASE can we get more images to upload! Even if it had a limit of up to 6!
        Thanks!
        LOVE Buffer!

• SusanSusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WANT WANT WANT. I removed Twitter app from my iPhone (because timesink) but I use buffer to compose outgoing tweets (both live and scheduled). Now I find myself thinking about the kinds of complexities to create a multiple photo tweet using photos from my iPhone: upload to dropbox, pull from dropbox on my laptop, tweet.

It'd be so much better if Buffer replicated this basic Twitter feature.

• Tyler AmidonTyler Amidon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love a maximum of 6 photos to upload. I manage our school's social media. I go from Facebook to Google Plus, and Twitter. Would love to upload more than one image. A work-around is IFTTT. Does a nice job but Buffer could be a total game changer with multiple photos.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Buffer NEEDS to add this option! Huge trend in Twitter right now! Please make it happen :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base