How can we improve Buffer?

Add Tumblr integration

Allow users to draft and queue posts for Tumblr accounts. Additionally, allow reposting features similar to Twitter's buffer retweet feature.

382 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Robert LeamonRobert Leamon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add tumblr. I love this system, it works well, but it does not make sense for me to schedule things for all my other media platforms and still have to go and schedule on tumblr for my agency.

Great system.

• CbCb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to transfer FB feed to tumbler if that is something you can do in the near future, that would be really nice

• Jose BenegasJose Benegas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I found this app so useful for twitter but I couldn't use it for tumblr and I think it is going to be awesome if you allow this. Because tumblr let you share pictures in good quality and you can actually see them better than twitter.

• Ryan EllerRyan Eller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many companies like my own have tumblr intigrated into their website and use it to quickly update or add content to their website. I wish I was able to add tumblr to my buffer account so I could truly have everything in one place!

• JaredJared commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Tumblr soon--Crowdfire does and other competitors. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i share online content to tumblr and would love to quere my post for them also...

• Aaron ReynoldsAaron Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big one for me -- the accounts I run that are on both Twitter and Tumblr are a pain in the butt to get to work together. I use them differently, but having a universal composer would be heavenly, and being able to add to both queues at once would be divine. I've been using IFTTT (which, ironically, pushes me away from Buffer since the posts must originate at Tumblr in order to work right), but it decided to poop the bed this morning and stop posting to my Twitter accounts altogether, so this feature just turned into a YES PLEASE RIGHT NOW feature for me.

• Shami Media GroupShami Media Group commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we work with visual mediums, which is tumblr's strength. we would love to be able to schedule posts for tumblr!

• Daniel PehrsonDaniel Pehrson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would use this. While Tumblr is generally considered a blogging platform, we use it mainly as a way to post photos and links to articles (from our actual blog)

We treat it just like any other social network.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base