How can we improve Buffer?

Re-Buffer All Old Posts (or Bulk Re-Buffer)

I have a Twitter quotes account where my old tweets I reuse every 2-4 months. I have 500-600 tweets at a time that I use and it's a bit time confusing to have to manually rebuffer all my old tweets.

It would be wonderful if there was a "re-buffer all" button or at least an option where you bulk re-buffer old posts.

567 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MorganMorgan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

92 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

That would make me pay for buffer gladly.

• Matt BradyMatt Brady commented  · 

Just joined Buffer. I published a LinkedIn article last week before I joined and I'd like to see its stats in detail. Does Buffer look at old posts/articles or only ones you initiate through Buffer? Thanks, community!

-Confused old Army man

• Ken DonahueKen Donahue commented  · 

I see a ReBuffer Button beside each article I have Buffered :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would it be possible to get any sort of update on this? Desperately need this function and it seems that it has been in "exploring" for a long time. Literally a tick box to bulk rebuffer would save me at least two hours a day

• CaroCaro commented  · 

Buffer we need this feature!! I have Awesome plan - cannot afford the business plan as I'm a team of one! You'd save me so much time!!

• JeffJeff commented  · 

Buffergram has a somewhat parallel feature to this called "media pool" which is essentially images you upload and they stay there so you can re-use them. Great if you have 50-100 images you want to recycle. Would be great if Buffer could do this with text and image in one. Twitter hits close with Twitter Studio, but the problem is any image you use gets stored in the library which defeats the purpose. PLEASE DO WHAT TWITTER CAN'T

• Rich WarrenRich Warren commented  · 

It would be awesome to have a "stored posts" bucket that can be set to randomly post based on a schedule.

• KonstantineKonstantine commented  · 

Seems like it's not the new topic, can buffer let's us know when this feature would be added? That's the thing, how coschedule.com, smarterqueue.com socialoomp and many other competitors are benefit. But What I love still in this buffer it's interface and integration with bulkbuffer...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm in the same boat on a week free trial love buffer but without this option will move my business elsewear

• Anonymous commented  · 

Oh, please, please let us have this feature! I don't want to use CoSchedule or Edgar, but they have the ability to let us set up tweets and Facebook evergreen posts to re-share, and I need for this to be in Buffer because I love Buffer please please please.

• John HollandJohn Holland commented  · 

I'm also evaluating alternatives that allow scheduling of evergreen content. And I just paid for the awesome version

• Aaron ReynoldsAaron Reynolds commented  · 

My Twitter accounts are a rolling library of old stuff with new stuff mixed in as I create it. Being able to automatically re-add every post to the back end of the queue would be huge for me.

• Mike DaytonMike Dayton commented  · 

I agree with Libby's comment below. Give me a rolling inventory of previous posts that I can create a rolling library for reposting the content that gets the best interaction.

• Brian JacksonBrian Jackson commented  · 

This is the single reason Buffer is losing my business. Hello SmarterQueue :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have no idea what you're talking about. What is evergreen and what is re-buffering. I'm new to all this jargon.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base