How can we improve Buffer?

Integration with Xing

Xing is the No.1 network in Germany, Austria and Switzerland where Linkedin isn't that strong. If you want to grow your user base in this market with 15M users then you will have to support Xing.

226 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ManuelManuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RalfRalf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've started working a bit more with Buffer and will now also have a closer look on Socialpilot. Why? Just because of the Xing-Integration,drives me mad to plan all my activities but I still need to post on Xing manually.

• RalfRalf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same for me - Xing is crucial for my business activities. Whilst I really like buffer, I'm missing Xing so I need to look into SocialPilot as well.

Maybe there is an issue with the Xing Interface? Would be at least great to get some feedback on that point.

• Susanne S.Susanne S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xing is growing fast. We use it frequently and it would be fantastic if it could be integrated in Buffer.

• BerndBernd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just recognized that we are voting since two years for XING integration.

There must have been so many more votes because of all those users who checked with Buffer and quit because the most famous local network for german speaking countries is not included in services.

• Georg LanglotzGeorg Langlotz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I personally do not like Xing I have to agree that being able to publish there is still relevant for the German speaking world. From my perspektiv, Xing integration is of more value than Google+ and comes just after LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook. I would even consider upgrading and paying for buffer.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its a pity you leave out Xing, which is a major business platform. Thx to others pointing to SocialPilot here!

Xing intergration would be needed to get Buffer as a paid solution for my company.

• AnonymAnonym commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

XING is vital for Social Media Marketing in Germany (generally in the DACH region) and I'd love to be able to use it with buffer!

• Stéphane MalhommeStéphane Malhomme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please develop integrations with Xing and Viadeo guys, these have 50+ Mill users! And your competitors have started doing it too!

It's really important for businesses that operate in the EU as XING is very popular here.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base