How can we improve Buffer?

Private Payment Options

Not everyone likes to pay with a credit card. Why not allow PayPal? Or partner w/ a company like PayGarden? Or accept Bitcoin?

105 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DavidDavid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

62 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • leonleon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GOOD JOB BUFFER

NO PAYPAL --> NO PAYING CUSTOMER

I'm setting sail to the competition!

thanks for spending my time and everybody elses

with the kindest regards from the Netherlands

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

fam.. how can we not have a paypal option in 2017 bruvvv.

mans not payin with creditcard yeah?

get me this paypal option fam.

• markmark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still no PayPal!! ... seriously buffer get your act together!

• PamPam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Came here to sign up for Premium. No PayPal payment option → no sign up. Everyone and their momma proclaims "secure website", until hackers reveal otherwise. Having been bitten once, I now follow an ironclad rule: PayPal payments for SaaS services, or I ignore the service & hunt for a competitor. Shame, as I really like Buffer.

• Giovanni CenaGiovanni Cena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to activate the awesome plan but sadly I'm seeing there's not the PayPal option. Thinking it's an epic business fault, I hope it will be fixed asap

Thank you for the great app

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please. I use paypal for everything and keeps all my receipts in one place.... frustrating that this is the only payment that isn't pulled into there.

Paypal collects via several CC or own credit or several difrect debit options. Change of uncollectable subscriptions will be very low. You would want this. I do!

• Blog EngageBlog Engage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's a great idea, I just paid off my last credit card and no longer have one, I pay cash for everything and if I cannot such as online I use PayPal. As of now I had to revert back to Hootsuite for my content distribution but would love to return to buffer if a PayPal option was available.

• TomTom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work for a charity and we don't have a credit/debit card, only PayPal or direct payments from the bank.

PayPal would be great!

• SpringanewSpringanew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a stripe account but I do all my online payments through Paypal if possible.

I would like PayPal as an option. Because you charge in dollars and I'm in the UK, I got hit with a huge fee from my bank. PayPal removes this extortionate fee.

when so many people asking different payment method, why is it so difficult to arrange it?
        if not paypal, then you can send an invoice and we transfer the money on your account. There are many ways to pay, I don't get the problem.

• kmotsepekmotsepe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want to go for premium, but prefer to use PayPal over CC. Please add PP as a payment method :)

• Girolamo AloeGirolamo Aloe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use buffer assiduously every day. But I have still not bought a Premium Service because it is not possible to pay via PayPal.

It is a very bad thing.

Many people use PayPal for working to get paid and to pay services. I want to PAY for Buffer to have the premium services.

I ask you to add PayPal as a Payment Service.

Please, do it. Seriously!

• Firdaus EmirFirdaus Emir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm back again.. every year i ask on twitter, and every time i get respond to come and vote here.. i hope and pray Buffer will have paypal --

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base