I suggest you ...

Add Buffer to Google+

May be out of your scope.. but wow this would be awesome for google+!

3,626 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RustyDogmaRustyDogma shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

173 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NathanNathan commented  · 

As others have said:
        - This is not actually finished, since it should include posting to Google+ user profiles
        - Please reopen this topic for Google+ posting on user profiles and not only on pages

• Almut EisenträgerAlmut Eisenträger commented  · 

I agree, that being able to post only to pages doesn't help most people. Sorry, you're not finished there.

• Benjamin Arthur LuptonBenjamin Arthur Lupton commented  · 

A half done feature shouldn't be considered a complete feature. Please leave it open until Personal posting comes out.

• Erwin Van de VeldeErwin Van de Velde commented  · 

This is great and I love it, but can you please reopen this topic for Google+ posting on user profiles and not only on pages?

• Christopher BeckwithChristopher Beckwith commented  · 

Leo,

While I'm glad it's available for pages, I don't think it's appropriate for Buffer to mark it as complete since it's still not available for Profiles (the majority use case). (because Google doesn't yet offer that API). The 3,626 votes were not for "Add Buffer to Google+ Pages" it was for "Add Buffer to Google+". Please unmark this as completed until the feature is truly complete.

• bkerensabkerensa commented  · 

Uhh just for pages? I want to share to my personal wall.

• George KonstantakopoulosGeorge Konstantakopoulos commented  · 

This was a topic of discussion with my team for some time and I'm really pleased for this new feature. Great Work Buffer! I have already shared it with my social networks and using it for the page I'm managing on Google+. I wanted to ask if you're aware that mentions aren't working. Of course I know that G+ has somehow a complicated implementation on the mention feature but I just wanted to ask if you're aware that is not working and If there is a way to implement that. Thank you

• Ben FisherBen Fisher commented  · 

Would be great if you could +mention people with G+ brand pages.

• jonanthonyjonanthony commented  · 

Awesome Dude, Love that dune Buffer

• DaveDave commented  · 

When this is added I will move our business account from a competing schedule application to buffer.

• HussainHussain commented  · 

Hi Leo

Would adore buffer for this. I am not sure if google has opened the g+ api up yet. But there are a couple of apps hootsuite sprout which have access and are able to do this. Hope you could get a similar deal with google and show them this thread for proof of pent up demand :).

ps. In some cases posting on prodcutforums helps in getting heard let us know so we can add our two cents to it on google pfs as well.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'll second and third everyone else... the only reason I use Hootsuite at all is G+ scheduling. Would love to drop it and use Buffer exclusively. Any hope?

• Geoff BrandtGeoff Brandt commented  · 

The only thing stopping me from paying for Buffer is G+ integration. Can we get an update?

• Matt NeputinMatt Neputin commented  · 

Honestly this is the main reason why I considered hootsuite. If you manage to add google+ profiles I'll never go back to hootsuite. DO IT!
        Why can hootsuite do it and yo not?

• Erwin Van de VeldeErwin Van de Velde commented  · 

Hi, is there any follow-up on this topic? Has Google already announced this the release of this API or not?

• BekBek commented  · 

So weird you have a Google + community, but don't schedule to it. Pweez tell me its next

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, I Am A Bufffer, I Just Signed Up Because I Think It Is A Good Thing Added.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base